Guest Designer Call
Red Carpet Studio is currently looking
for 2013 guest designers!
Always wanted to feel like a celebrity? Dreamed about walking the red carpet? Well, now's your chance! The Red Carpet Studio challenge blog is currently looking for celebrity guest designers to serve one-month terms in January, February, and March of 2013. We are looking for two guest designers a month, one for the layout design team and one for the card design team. Think you've got what it takes? Here's what we're looking for and how you can apply:
- Create two projects per month (either layouts or cards, depending on which team you are on)
- Post your guest designer projects on your blog/online gallery the day the challenges go live
- Participate in one blog hop with the rest of the RCS design team
- Comment on assigned challenge entries and thank our challengers for participating
- Have an active blog or online gallery
- Ability to meet deadlines, follow challenge themes, and have fun while crafting!
**Please note: Guest Designers are NOT eligible to enter challenges, win prizes, or be nominated for award shows during their one-month term. Once their term is up, they may resume participating in RCS challenges, events, and giveaways.**
As a Guest Designer...
- You and your blog will be promoted through the Red Carpet Studio Facebook page during the weeks your projects are showcased
- You will receive a guest designer badge that you may post on your blog
- Your name, blog address, headshot, and bio will be forever posted on our Celebrities page
- During the weeks your projects are posted your information will also be listed along with the new challenges
Email Ashley at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information:
- Name and blog address
- Brief bio - tell us a little about yourself!
- Design team you would like to guest design for (layout or card)
- Design team experience (not required to be chosen as a guest designer)
- Three photos of your work; please choose projects that are relevant to the team you are applying for - i.e. if you are applying for the layout design team please include photos of three layouts you have created