Sunday, November 18, 2012

RCS # 12 ~ Famous Pets

It is the layout's team week at Red Carpet Studio,  so this week challenge is inspired by famous pet movies.  I really have no clue what my favorite pet movie is but I do love some of those supporting roles the animals play.  Like in Christmas Vacation, where the squirrel is in the tree and Snot chases him around the house.

But as everyone knows that follow my blog, I have several famous (to me) pets in the house.  I decided to do a layout with Sebastian. 



Our fabulous sponsor this week is Stamp-n-Doodle! The winner will receive two digital stamps of their choice.

Along with the randomly chosen winner of this week's challenge, the layout design team will also be taking a look at ALL of the layouts and voting on their top three "spotlight"submissions.


No comments:

Post a Comment