Monday, August 1, 2011

Scoring with the Sassfras Lass mystery box

Last week on the Sass Lass blog, they were offering the mystery box for $45. I passed on this several times but this time I was getting it. Well it came today and I am so very happy with it. I say I have only 25% of this stuff already. Of course I'm not counting the alphas because you can never have enough.



In the box was 8 packages of flowers. Two packs of entwined blooms, four packs of in a stitch blossoms, and two packs of vintage brooch.


Five sheets of card stock stickers and seven sheets of card stock alphas.


Nine sheets of the journal tags and banners.


Ten packs of paper whimsies and two packs of the number chipboard stickers.





And 46 sheets of pattern paper.



Now, I can't wait to use all this fun stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment