Tuesday, August 16, 2011

A few zoo layouts

I have been working on our recent trip to the National Zoo in D.C. So let me show what I have done so far.



There is Quincie and my two cousins Nick and Krista. They are trying to find the tiger. I used Sassafras Lass for this layout.
















Cute little prairie dogs. What more can I say. I just want to and squeeze that cute little butt. I used Crate Paper that I won last month from Scrapbook Circle.
















I love flamingos, so this is one layout of a few that I will be doing. I just wanted to go in their cage and push them all over. It is so funny how they stand on just the one leg. For this layout I used Glitz Design paper, three different black thickers, and Twinkings H20 to paint the Bazzil border.

No comments:

Post a Comment