Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm on the Twisted Sketches DT team

It has been killing me for the last couple of weeks because I could not tell the very good news. This was the second time I applied for Twisted Sketches DT team and do you know how excited I was to wake up on Sunday morning and find an email saying I was now on the team. For those who do not know about Twisted Sketches, it is a sketch with a twist. For the DT application we had to do the sketch with the twist of vintage. Here is my layout.


Publish Post


For my ACOT friends you may find some other ladies you recognize as new members.

6 comments:

  1. Welcome, sister, in Twisted Sketches team!
    I'm happy to know you!
    We'll do great things together!
    Eli

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on making the team - so happy to be working with you and all the other design team members. Love your stitching and flowers on your Layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited to have you as a team mate over at Twisted Sketches. Can't wait to see what you create using those awesome sketches and twists!

    Your Twisted Sister ~ Renea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the DT - I used to be on the Twisted Sketches card team and had great fun playing along with them.

    ReplyDelete
  6. just popping by to say welcome to the team! can't wait to see more creations!!!

    and I love all teh L's you have going on :))

    Kate (Team A @ Twisted)

    ReplyDelete