Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Those crazy gliders.

One night Edgar and Penelope was up and ready to play.  I had the camera out and was taking lots and lots of pictures of my cute little kids.  I can't wait to scrap them all.

I used this weeks sketch at Let's Get Sketchy for my layout.  And yesterday I just got my Pink Paislee warehouse box in the mail.  I really loved the colors of the Vintage line so I used that.  I also used my sew-easy and put beads on the thread.  I love the way it looks.







Edgar is the top picture and Penelope is the bottom.



9 comments:

  1. great take on the sketch, fun photos too! thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wonderful LO! love your mix of papers! and your lil' critters are so cute!! glad you played along with us at LGS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely love that One in million embellie! Thanks for playing along with Let's Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do they play well together? I have a female glider, and she is SPOILED!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun is this?!!! I love the stiching! Thanks for sharing with us at Lets Get Sketchy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely mix of colors and patterns and so cute photos.
    It's a great detail with the stitching. Thank you for playing along with us at LGS.

    ReplyDelete
  7. great take on the sketch!Love the 2 banner and Pink paislee!
    Thanks for playing along with at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. great take on the sketch, thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those papers! Great take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at LGS!

    ReplyDelete