Friday, August 3, 2012

Mining for Silver

Silver is this weeks challenge at Lasting Memories.   I had a hard time with this one at first because I did not have anything silver, than I remember about the silver thickers I had.  So after that it was very easy to come up with something.

This is a picture of Quincie on her 5th grade graduation day.  She was the only girl in her grade to win the art trophy.  I was not able to get a good picture of her receiving the trophy.  She was so excited to get that trophy.  She loves art so very much.


7 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL LO! Love how you put everything together! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for joining us at lasting memories. I understand the not getting a good picture. I had the same problem with my daughters 5th grad. Got some great photos of the fire truck that came from all the smoke from the smoke machines.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout and congrats to her for getting the art trophy! I am a new follower and just wanted to say I am glad to be on the DT with you.
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE this layout. Its fab! Stopping by from Red Carpet Facebook, come by for some puddin n pie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on her trophy! That's awesome!! Great LO as always!! I love seeing what you come up with - very creative!! Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love it!! that splash of paint really pulls it all together
    thanks for joining us at lasting memories... hope to see you next week for a new challenge! you are going to love it

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clearly your daughter got her art skills from you!! I love the layout and the unique way you placed the little embellishments. Thanks for joining us at Lasting Memories this week! Hope to see more of your work.

    ReplyDelete