Sunday, October 28, 2012

Shelling out

 If you are here for the ABC Ransom Blog Hop click here.



It's my last week at the guest design team member at Lasting Memories.  I really enjoyed myself this past month and I hope the other girls loved having me. :)  This week's challenge is Shelling Out, either a beach theme or a Halloween theme(shelling out candy).  I choose the Halloween theme because it is my favorite holiday and I love all the cool scrapbooking paper out there.

Our not so little Sebastian has been with us for two months now.  We adopted him from the rescue shelter that my daughter and I volunteer at.  I feel sorry for Sebastian because we bought three different superhero costumes, fairy wings and a princess hat.  But he really likes wearing these costumes.  Here he is being the Hulk.  Sebastian looks like he is ready for some action.



7 comments:

  1. Cute page and I love your kitty! Great photo effect. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cats! Here kitty, kitty! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww.. Hulk (oops, I mean Sebastian) is adorable!! And what a good boy to put up with all those outfits! lol.. Seriously LOVE it! And great idea to change the effect on the photo.. Thanks for being such an amazing Guest Designer with us at Lasting Memories, you have showed such great inspiration!
    Toni - LMDT

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've been a blast to have around this month thanks for joining us with your great creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love seeing your talent! I love seeing your humorous LO's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. excellent LO!! We have loved having you as a guest designer and I hope that you continue to challenge yourself with our challenges. pop by to say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for being with us at Lasting Memories:) We enjoyed having you and your layouts were awesome:)

    ReplyDelete